- Civil Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) provides comprehensive market-oriented consulting services that advance client strategic business objectives. CEC is recognized for delivering innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in the primary practice areas of civil engineering, ecological sciences, environmental engineering and sciences, waste management and water resources.
Multi-disciplined Industry Consulting Groups (ICGs) are derived from the primary practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the manufacturing, mining, natural gas, power, public sector, real estate, and solid waste markets.
Personal Business Relationships
- IACC Annual Conference - Tuesday, December 01, 2015 <more>
- MLPA Annual Convention - Wednesday, December 02, 2015 <more>
- Washington County Chamber of Commerce Annual Business Expo - Thursday, December 03, 2015 <more>
- Indiana Coal Council Annual Meeting & Holiday Celebration - Thursday, December 03, 2015 <more>
- SME Arizona Conference 2015 - Sunday, December 06, 2015 <more>
- 2015 CCAO/CEAO Annual Winter Conference - Sunday, December 06, 2015 <more>
- RNG 2015: Fuel, Heat, Power & Policy Conference - Monday, December 07, 2015 <more>