- Civil Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) provides comprehensive industry-focused consulting services that advance our clients’ strategic business objectives. CEC is recognized for delivering knowledge, innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in the primary practice areas of civil engineering, environmental engineering and sciences, ecological sciences, waste management and water resources.
Multi-disciplinary Industry Consulting Groups (ICGs) are derived from our primary practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the manufacturing, mining, natural gas, power, public sector, real estate, and solid waste industries.
Personal Business Relationships
- ACEC Arizona Conference on Roads & Streets - Wednesday, April 01, 2015 <more>
- CONNECT Sixth Annual Congress - Thursday, April 02, 2015 <more>
- CAPCA Spring Conference - Wednesday, April 08, 2015 <more>
- Allegheny League of Municipalities Spring Conference - Thursday, April 09, 2015 <more>
- Mine Water Solutions in Extreme Environments 2015 - Sunday, April 12, 2015 <more>