- Civil Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) provides comprehensive industry-focused consulting services that advance client strategic business objectives. CEC is recognized for delivering innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in the primary practice areas of civil engineering, ecological sciences, environmental engineering and sciences, waste management and water resources.
Multi-disciplined Industry Consulting Groups (ICGs) are derived from the primary practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the manufacturing, mining, natural gas, power, public sector, real estate, and solid waste industries.
Personal Business Relationships
- CAPCA Fall Conference - Wednesday, October 14, 2015 <more>
- NAEM Annual EHS Management Forum - Wednesday, October 14, 2015 <more>
- SCUP 2015 Mid-Atlantic Symposium - Friday, October 16, 2015 <more>
- 2015 PCMIA/SME Annual Joint Meeting - Thursday, October 22, 2015 <more>
- Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference (OTEC) - Tuesday, October 27, 2015 <more>
- Durham Soil & Water Conservation District 50th Anniversary - Wednesday, October 28, 2015 <more>