- Air Quality
- Civil Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) provides comprehensive market-oriented consulting services that advance client strategic business objectives. CEC is recognized for delivering innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in the primary practice areas of air quality, civil engineering, ecological sciences, environmental engineering and sciences, survey, waste management, and water resources.
Multi-disciplined Industry Consulting Groups (ICGs) are derived from the primary practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, power, public sector, real estate, and solid waste markets.
Personal Business Relationships
- CEC ETC EPCRA Regulations - Tuesday, May 29, 2018 <more>
- American Society of Mining & Reclamation Annual Meeting - Sunday, June 03, 2018 <more>
- ASDSO Northeast Regional Conference - Monday, June 04, 2018 <more>
- Tennessee Municipal League Annual Conference - Saturday, June 09, 2018 <more>
- Northeast US Petrochemical Construction Conference - Monday, June 18, 2018 <more>
- Gas Power Plant Engineering & Construction Conference - Monday, June 18, 2018 <more>
- A&WMA Annual Conference and Exhibition - Monday, June 25, 2018 <more>
- Southeastern Electric Exchange Annual Conference & Tradeshow - Wednesday, June 27, 2018 <more>