- Air Quality
- Civil Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) provides comprehensive market-oriented consulting services that advance client strategic business objectives. CEC is recognized for delivering innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in the primary practice areas of air quality, civil engineering, ecological sciences, environmental engineering and sciences, survey, waste management, and water resources.
Multi-disciplined Industry Consulting Groups (ICGs) are derived from the primary practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, power, public sector, real estate, and solid waste markets.
Personal Business Relationships
- SME Annual Conference & Expo - Sunday, February 25, 2018 <more>
- Illinois Oil & Gas Association Convention and Trade Show - Wednesday, February 28, 2018 <more>
- NAIOP Pittsburgh Annual Awards Banquet - Thursday, March 01, 2018 <more>
- SWANApalooza 2018 - Monday, March 05, 2018 <more>
- NSSGA AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo - Tuesday, March 06, 2018 <more>
- OOGA Winter Meeting 2018 - Wednesday, March 07, 2018 <more>
- SCUP 2018 Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference - Sunday, March 11, 2018 <more>
- AWEA Wind Project Siting & Environmental Compliance Conf. - Tuesday, March 20, 2018 <more>