- Civil Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) provides comprehensive industry-focused consulting services that advance our clients’ strategic business objectives. CEC is recognized for delivering knowledge, innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in the primary practice areas of civil engineering, environmental engineering and sciences, ecological sciences, waste management and water resources.
Multi-disciplinary Industry Consulting Groups (ICGs) are derived from our primary practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the manufacturing, mining, natural gas, power, public sector, real estate, and solid waste industries.
Personal Business Relationships
- 30th Annual Ohio Environment, Energy & Resources Law Seminar - Thursday, April 23, 2015 <more>
- CBL & Associates Leadership Conference - Sunday, April 26, 2015 <more>
- CIBO Fluidized Bed Combustion Conference - Monday, April 27, 2015 <more>
- Lake Michigan States Section Annual Waste Conference - Thursday, April 30, 2015 <more>
- Strive for Sustainability Federation of NY Solid Waste Assoc - Sunday, May 03, 2015 <more>
- AISTech 2015 - Monday, May 04, 2015 <more>
- Waste Management AGOM Technical Workshop - Monday, May 04, 2015 <more>
- WOCA Conference - Monday, May 04, 2015 <more>