- Air Quality
- Civil Engineering
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) provides comprehensive market-oriented consulting services that advance client strategic business objectives. CEC is recognized for delivering innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in the primary practice areas of air quality, civil engineering, ecological sciences, environmental engineering and sciences, survey, waste management, and water resources.
Multi-disciplined Industry Consulting Groups (ICGs) are derived from the primary practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, power, public sector, real estate, and solid waste markets.
Personal Business Relationships
- EcoStream: Stream Ecology and Restoration Conference - Monday, August 13, 2018 <more>
- Wastecon 2018 - Monday, August 20, 2018 <more>
- International Existing Building Code Seminar - Wednesday, August 22, 2018 <more>
- OSBA All-Ohio Legal Forum & Convention - Wednesday, August 22, 2018 <more>
- Air Permitting Basics Course - Thursday, August 30, 2018 <more>
- Air Permitting Basics Course - Tuesday, September 11, 2018 <more>