- Civil Engineering
- Air Quality Services
- Compliance Services
- Cultural Resource Management Services
- Hydrogeology and Groundwater Modeling
- Site Investigation and Remediation
- Site Selection/Due Diligence Services
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
CEC has provided ecological services for numerous clients across the country. Our services have been provided to site developers, landfills, municipalities, industrial, mining, and utility clients, transportation entities, and law firms. CEC biologists have extensive experience in the functional assessment of terrestrial and aquatic habitats.
Our staff includes professional wetland specialists, biologists, ecologists, environmental scientists, agronomist, GIS specialists, certified divers, oceanographer, and wildlife scientists. These scientists' have perform terrestrial assessments for alternative analyses and as part of environmental remediation projects.
We can offer staff who are trained in and are familiar with the USFWS' Habitat Evaluation Procedure (HEP), Pennsylvania Modified Habitat Evaluation Procedure (PAMHEP) and West Virginia's Habitat Evaluation Procedure (WVHEP).
Our terrestrial ecology services include
- Agronomy and phytoremediation services
- Invasive plant inventory
- Rare plant surveys
- Human health and ecological risk assessment
- Endangered species evaluations and surveys, including Indiana bats, running buffalo clover, eastern massasauga rattlesnakes
- Ecological land restoration, including revegetation of disturbed sites, invasive plant control, restoring native plant communities
- Rails to Trails
- Geographic Information Systems