- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
St. Louis Office
4848 Park 370 Blvd., Suite F
Hazelwood, MO 63042
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Source Testing Field Lead
Here's What You'll Do:
As an Source Testing Field Lead for Civil & Environmental Consultants Inc. (CEC), you'll lead the ambient and source field measurements at industrial facilities and at remediation sites throughout the Midwest. Position duties include field sampling, equipment calibration and mobilization, data calculation, and report preparation. Personal computer skills and strong math understanding required. Project travel and field time may be extensive
Here's What You'll Need:
- 5-10 years experience in Air Quality Measurements including source and ambient sampling.
- Ability to manager field efforts;
- Ability to direct and mentor junior staff;
- Proficient in the use of USEPA Test Methods and procedures (USEPA methods 1,2,3,4,and 5 requires. Method 320 or 321 or ASTM D6348 with FTIR a plus.)
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word and Excel
- Understanding of Federal and state air quality regulations and sampling methods.
- Experience in the use of USEPA test methods at various industrial facilities including chemical, cement, pharmaceutical and electric utilities.
- QSTI certification.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.