- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
5899 Montclair Blvd.
Cincinnati, OH 45150
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Water Resources Engineer
Here's What You'll Do:
As a Water Resources Engineer for CEC, you’ll perform hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, design water, sewer, and stormwater facilities, and conduct floodplain and drainage studies. You’ll perform engineering calculations and produce engineering drawings on a variety of water resources related projects. You'll interact with clients, contractors, and local government officials. You’ll impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction.
Here's What You'll Need:
• B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering;
• 3-7+ years of experience with water resources projects in one or more of the following areas: hydrology and hydraulics, stormwater management and compliance, dam safety engineering;
• Demonstrated experience with HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, HydroCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D;
• Experience producing engineering drawings; • Writing skills and preparation of technical reports; and,
• Experience with EPA SWMM is preferred, but not required.
Here's Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.