- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
31 Bellows Road
Raynham, MA 02767
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Here's What You'll Do:
This is a dynamic position for an Engineer or Scientist with strong technical and communication skills to join Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC). As part of our office, the successful applicant will develop a diverse skill set providing support for our Solid Waste and Environmental project teams. Interacting with clients, contractors, and local government officials, this person will impact the entire project from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction.
The various functions associated with the position will include:
• Civil engineering design, primarily associated with solid waste facilities including grading, airspace, excavation, and fill volume calculations, stormwater management system design, leachate and landfill gas collections system design;
• Preparation of construction bid documents;
• Construction oversight;
• CQA environmental monitoring of groundwater, landfill gas, and air;
• Property Transaction Due Diligence;
• Technical Report Writing.
Here's What You'll Need:
• 0-4 years of professional engineering experience;
• Bachelors in Engineering or Environmental Science or related field required;
• Position will typically involve half time in field and half time in office;
• Autocad Experience/Training required;
• Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Excel, Word, HEC-RAS and other computer modeling software a plus;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Here’s Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled