- Website Home
- Careers Home
- Big Firm Opportunities
- Small Firm Culture
4000 Triangle Lane, Suite 200
Export, PA 15632
|Type:||Regular Full Time|
Entry Level Civil Engineer - Solid Waste
Here's What You'll Do:
This is an entry-level position for a Civil Engineer to join Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC). As part of our office, the successful applicant will develop a diverse skill set providing support for our Solid Waste practice. This person will work with team members on designing landfills, preparing analyses and designs for landfill environmental control systems, observing and documenting construction, and performing environmental field sampling and monitoring.
The various functions associated with the position will include:
• Civil engineering design, primarily associated with solid waste facilities including grading, volume calculations, slope stability, stormwater management system design, leachate and landfill gas collections system design;
• Preparation of construction bid documents;
• CQA monitoring of landfill construction;
• Sampling air and groundwater and preparing simple regulatory reports.
Here's What You'll Need:
• 0-2 years of professional engineering experience;
• Bachelors in Civil Engineering;
• Position will typically involve half time in field and half time in office;
• AutoCAD/Civil 3D Experience/Training a plus
• Proficient in, Excel, Word, and other computer modeling software
Here’s Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer