- Civil Engineering
- Air Quality Services
- Compliance Services
- Cultural Resource Management Services
- Hydrogeology and Groundwater Modeling
- Site Investigation and Remediation
- Site Selection/Due Diligence Services
- Waste Management
- Water Resources
- About CEC
CEC works closely with clients to realize the ultimate goal of any waste facility project, the receipt of a permit to install, operate or close. Designs are prepared that satisfy regulatory requirements and owner/operator preferences. Our experience in the design and construction of numerous facilities provides our clients with designs that are constructable and minimize development expenditures and closure costs.
Our experience in the design and construction of numerous facilities provides our clients with designs that are constructable and minimize development expenditures and closure costs. CEC has prepared and received approvals for waste facility designs reviewed by a wide range of local, state and federal regulatory agencies.
We maintain open, productive relationships with regulatory agencies to facilitate communication and streamline the permitting process. Based on client needs, CEC can act as an advocate on behalf of clients or support interaction between our client and regulatory agencies.
CEC employs highly automated and accurate computer design tools for design projects. Our experienced staff of engineers, scientists and designers utilizes these tools to prepare accurate, cost effective and constructable designs. Our design staff has extensive field construction experience which augments their design capabilities. This combination of experience and productive computer tools result in highly efficient designs.
CEC is experienced in all facets of waste facility design and permitting. Services CEC can provide include:
- Aquatic and terrestrial habitat studies
- Closure plans
- Conceptual waste facility design
- Construction drawings and specifications
- Environmental audits and assessments
- Erosion/sedimentation and stormwater plans
- Gas management system design and construction
- Geotechnical and soils investigations
- Groundwater assessment and remediation
- Groundwater modeling
- Groundwater monitoring system designNPDES permitting and monitoring
- Operational plans
- Risk assessment
- Siting evaluations
- Waste disposal facility design and permitting
- Waste impoundment design and permitting
- Waste processing facility design and permitting
- Wetlands delineation and mitigation
Following successful permitting of a facility, CEC provides continued services for the construction, operation and monitoring of waste facilities.